PHP Environment Setup free Tutorial Tutorial for Beginner 2020
In order to develop and run PHP Web pages three vital components need to be installed on your computer system.
- Web Server − PHP will work with virtually all Web Server software, including Microsoft’s Internet Information Server (IIS) but then most often used is freely available Apache Server. Download Apache for free here − https://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi
- Database − PHP will work with virtually all database software, including Oracle and Sybase but most commonly used is freely available MySQL database. Download MySQL for free here − https://www.mysql.com/downloads/
- PHP Parser − In order to process PHP script instructions a parser must be installed to generate HTML output that can be sent to the Web Browser. This tutorial will guide you how to install PHP parser on your computer.
PHP Parser Installation
Before you proceed it is important to make sure that you have proper environment setup on your machine to develop your web programs using PHP.
Type the following address into your browser’s address box.
If this displays a page showing your PHP installation related information then it means you have PHP and Webserver installed properly. Otherwise you have to follow given procedure to install PHP on your computer.
This section will guide you to install and configure PHP over the following four platforms −
- 1.PHP Installation on Linux or Unix with Apache
- 2.PHP Installation on Mac OS X with Apache
- 3.PHP Installation on Windows NT/2000/XP with IIS
- 4.PHP Installation on Windows NT/2000/XP with Apache
If you are using Apache as a Web Server then this section will guide you to edit Apache Configuration Files.
PHP Configuration in Apache Server
PHP.INI File Configuration
The PHP configuration file, php.ini, is the final and most immediate way to affect PHP’s functionality.
Windows IIS Configuration
To configure IIS on your Windows machine you can refer your IIS Reference Manual shipped along with IIS.
Welcome to PHP Tutorial 2020, wiki Reviews the learn-php.org free interactive PHP tutorial.
Whether you are an experienced programmer or not, this website is intended for everyone who wishes to learn the PHP programming language.
There is no need to download anything – just click on the chapter you wish to begin from, and follow the instructions.
PHP relates to Development, IT & Software,Web Development,Programming Languages Good luck!